Nov 20, 2009

* Think Philosophically *

When I say about phil (philosophy), my mind suddenly become stuck for a while. Mouthful to say it. The wording is too big for me to understand and requires to be highly intellectual. That is what I think before. So, last 3 days ago, I was attend a training which is called Philosophy for Children (P4C) - HIKMAH; under Prof. Dr. Rosnani Hashim (you can Google it by typing her name). After I was attend her training, I was adore her because now I know what is the real meaning of phil. Hardly to describes it but from my understanding, it help me to be so inquiry rather than to except without being so curious. P4C was already establish in many country and the famous founder is Lipman. However, the differences between the ordinary P4C and Hikmah is on Hikmah more emphasizing in Islamic views, impose the Islamic values in it, but not in ordinary P4C. So, for me itself, open my mind to be more inquiry than before. I know the way and I'll use it in the future. So, asking more question will help me in the future especially in doing counselling session with my client~!

3 comments:

nadia said...

good program. glad to attend. well, penat gak berfikir rupanya. balik, letih giler even dlm class tak la bercakap sgt pun. huhuhu...
well, mknan dia pun best. sbb makan free :)

Ruzanna Rahman ~♥ said...

eleh!dia je yg KURANG BERCAKAp..sj jer nk stress dat words.haha.mknan xpyh ckp ler...mkn free sntiasa sdp..haha

nadia said...

enjoy da program. nnt nak pi lagi la.