Jul 29, 2009

The beginning of the journey..

Assalamualaikum & Salam Sejahtera...

Dear beloved readers...

This is my second times write something in blog. Sebelum ni just belajar dalam class jer. Al-maklum semata-mata nak complete the assignments. So by hook and crook kenala belajar. That is my first year first semester punya story. Duh! Then, a few weeks before this, I heard my beloved friend start blogging. Macam best jer dia wat. So ni saje-saje nak test market. huhu. Before this just wrote something in my lovely diary but this time I would to try something different. Just as a lovely journal.
I hope that you guys enjoy reading it and it is a very pleasure if you can drop any comments in here. It’s ok if the comment will hurt my feeling or very pleasant to be read. Last but not least, thanks for drop in and WELCOME to my www.bukupurple.blogspot.com.

No comments: