Jul 30, 2009

My Annoying - Best - Buddy

Ann ada a short lists of best buddy. Kedua-dua jantina agak sama balance but Ann prefer to be friend with male rather than female. Ada banyak sebab and antaranya adalah because girls ni kuat jelez sesama sendiri. Anda setuju? Sila angkat tangan..huhu.. For Ann usually dapat rasa negative impression about me or rejecting or kurang ngam in other words. Ada je yang kata Ann ni naive, sombong or passive but I don't care coz' I know myself better. People around me also know who I am very well. then, yang jadi isunye sekarang, adakah anda rasa lelaki dan perempuan tak boleh jadi kawan baik? Ann akui ada close friend in my faculty. Selalu je lepak sama-sama, online sama-sama, makan sama-sama and almost everything we do together. BUT of course with limitation and boundries. Yang kelakarnya dia tu orang panggil dia ustaz secular or post-modernist but he doesn't care. However, most of people araund us think that we are as a couple who are in love. Of course we are in love but love as a good buddy. Ann suka dia sebab dia sangat caring and never left me behind. Sukar Ann nak cakap kenapa sangat attach dengan dia tapi memang susah nak cari kawan yang sanggup bersusah senang dengan kita.
Lately Ann dah jarang hang out dengan dia atas sebab jadual class yang berbeza dan perlu berhati-hati sikit because ada "mata-mata" yang memandang serong pada kami berdua. Parent Ann pun dah kenal dia siap jumpa lagi. Cewah! macam nak masuk meminang pulak. hehe. Tapi at least parent tau and I'm not going to hide anything. Dia jenis yang agak kurang aware but for me I have to. Kadang-kala terpaksa avoid dari berjumpa dengan dia. Sometimes I really sad to be like this. He doesn't know why I have to do that. Sometimes I wish we are in the same gender but what to do. NOTHING! I'm very appreaciate friendship. Frankly to say that, Ann tak ada ramai kawan kat sini. they are friendly but not suit me well. Tapi Ann ramai berkawan dengan lelaki yang sama faculty. They know about us. Bukan macam girls..GOSIP! sorry to say that but it's the truth. Selain dia, Ann ada je close friend dengan girl. Dia ok jer and jenis gila-gila walaupun naive. [sorry Nad! huhu..].
So, to all people out there... don't always easily judge the book by its cover. Sometimes the contents are more benefits than the outside. Then, if you have a good friend who has a good relationship with you, do not ever dare to stab them from behind. It is because that you might need them in the future. Love people around you and they'll do the same thing as you did.

No comments: