May 31, 2011

Normal Days

Morning peeps!
How's your day? Al-maklumlah cuti sekolah. Orang yang dalam mood holiday tu mesti dapat manfaatnya kan? Like me. Hehe. Anyway, even though I'm in the mood of school holidays but holidays never be holidays. Mana taknya... kan masih dalam short semester. Kena attend classes, joining program, hang out dating with friends, sleeping EXTRA hours than usual (most wanted!), settle all assignments and EXTRA homework and so on. Cuma 2 minggu ni tak perlulah bangun seawal 5:50 pagi, breakfast 7 pagi, 7:20 pagi kena gi sekolah, adakalanya kena extend on-site hours up to 11 hours, handle relief classes, meet clients and so on. Suddenly I miss those hectic days. Auwww~~

Hari ni dah masuk hari ke-2 kat UIA. The feelings is same like MY NORMAL DAYS. Macam sebab-sebab yang dah dinyatakan awal-awal tadi. I love my normal days anyway. Tiba-tiba juga terbayangkan I hanya ada 1 semester belajar je lagi untuk menikmati saat-saat normal days ni. Normal days of a student life. Bila practical, kesibukan tu membuatkan I nampak reality of life. Bila dah habis belajar, life will turns into 360 degrees. NO MORE: extra sleeping, hang out with friends (especially my CF), wake up late and stay up late, and so on. Life is like this. We will never be a student for the rest of our life. We need to work to gain experience of life. We will turn into students to gain experiences.

Ahhh~~~ I will miss those days. Kalau nak merasai jadi student, I kena pursue study in Master. My mum told me that "dah tua-tua baru nak belajar". Well, it's not a crime. Hehe. So, wait for me Mr. Master~! 6 years from now. Insha'allah~~

No comments: